Think You’re Cut Out For Doing Wedding Photography? Take This Quiz
- What type of Lens would you use in Low + Bright Light?
- What Aperture would you use in either high or low light?
- What is the best time of day for photography?
- What would you do when your Flash fails?
- What would you do if there are guests in your way during the Ceremony?
- What about rainy/cloudy days – what would you do?
- What happens when its 35 degrees?
- Do you have a backup plan if your camera does not work?
- What happens when the Bridal party disappear and you need them for formal shots?
- How do you process photos that are overexposed?
- How do you process photos that are underexposed?
- What happens if you miss Key Ceremony shots e.g. putting on the Rings?
- What if you miss the Kiss after they are pronounced Husband + Wife?
- With Group photography and there are Elderly guests, how do you photograph them?
- And when do you photograph them with the Bride/Groom?
If you cannot answer every single one of these correctly then you should not be a Wedding Photographer. These are just a few samples of things that you need to know, there are so many more
As professional Wedding Photographers for over a Lifetime, we know all the tricks of the trade to ensure perfect wedding photography for all our clients